Encounter the LOVE of the Father...
- Embrace your identity as a daughter of God the Father to discover how you were created for love.
- Learn how God constantly pursues a relationship with you because he loves you so much!
Be transformed by the Holy Spirit...
- Discover how spiritual warfare impacts your daily life and learn how to avoid the traps.
- Uncover the habits, lies and beliefs that keep you stuck feeling unworthy, doubt and battling shame.
Shine the light of Christ...
- Partner with the Holy Spirit to bring healing, encouragement and hope to your family and friends.
- Learn how to embrace your charisms so that the Holy Spirit guides you to boldly share YOUR gifts with others.
Jennie Guinn, Retreat Host
Jennie is a Catholic speaker, Life Coach, Podcaster, Weekly Radio Show Host on Nashville Catholic Radio and Radio Maria USA, and founder of Catholic Moms in the Middle. After 26 years of working in Catholic education, Jennie felt God calling her "to step out of the boat" to serve in a new way.
In her new ministry as a Catholic Life Coach and retreat leader, she now equips and encourages middle-life women to encounter the love of the Father, to be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit so they can MAGNIFY Christ in their corner of the world.
Father Dan Reehil, Retreat Speaker
Father Dan is the host of the program Battle Ready on Radio Maria USA. It is a program that strives to fortify, strengthen, and embolden the people of God, making them battle ready to advance the Gospel and the Kingdom of God.
Father Dan is a highly sought after speaker and retreat leader. He is the pastor at St. Catherine's Catholic Church in Columbia, TN and serves as the exorcist for the Diocese of Nashville.
Reserve Your Spot for the Retreat!
The Retreat will be on
Friday, January 12 from 7-9pm
Saturday, January 13th from 9-4pm
At St. Catherine's Church in Columbia, TN
Click here for more details on the schedule, registering and accommodations in Columbia.