Love yourself, your spouse, and your life by creating intimate, joy-filled connections. Adding a little sparkle to your life and to your marriage will have people saying, “I want what she has!"
Uncover the obstacles or habits that are holding you back from living with joy. Learn how to overcome these obstacles to create a marriage full of connection, intimacy, joy and FUN!
Learn how your faith can inspire a stronger connection between you and your husband. Your relationship with Christ is the compass that guides your marriage through the joys, pains and struggles.
Even with the ups and downs of life, an amazing marriage is possible.
“Marriage is an inevitable mixture of enjoyment and struggles, tensions and repose, pain and relief, satisfactions and longings, annoyances and pleasures, but always on the path of friendship, which inspires married couples to care for one another: “they help and serve each other.”
Pope Francis, The Joy of Love 126, 2016
How can life coaching change your marriage?
- Life Coaching will help you to reinforce the foundation of your marriage by learning how to communicate and connect in new ways.
- Life Coaching will encourage you to get to know one another again as a couple.
- Life Coaching will help you to take an honest look at the pain and struggles in your marriage with the possibility of healing and reconciliation.
- Life Coaching will help you to discover how you are responsible for your own happiness and how that happiness can spread to all areas of your life.
- Life Coaching will help you to embrace who you are and who you want to become with self-love, forgiveness and compassion.
- Life Coaching will teach you how to have fun and enjoy time with your spouse.
- Life Coaching will help you to exchange routine and boring for more adventure and more excitement.
- Life Coaching will allow your faith to be the compass that guides your life and your marriage.
3 Months of Life Coaching that will change your life and your marriage!
In each weekly session, you will learn how to connect with yourself and your spouse to create more joy and more intimacy. Connecting with yourself helps you to take an honest look at what holds you back from living a life that you love.